Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Artists in the Kitchen

Dear friends,


I have been so terrible trying to keep track of who is coming to visit our show "Artists in the Kitchen: FRAGMENTS 2010" that I decided to post the details on my blog.

I will be there all day Saturday May 22nd
315 West 39th St- Studio 1205
I wanted to invite you guys to the reception from 4:30 - 6 pm.
After 6 we are going to go to a bar in the area for some drinks.

In addition to the work on the walls, Sherry will be creating an interactive fabric sculpture that people can get into and experience with all their senses. A film by Conor Duffy will be projected on the fabric. The show and accompanying performances and public interactions will be filmed by Artur Adeszko.

PS. If you cannot make it on Saturday the show is from Saturday - Sunday from 12 - 6 pm.


Thank you!!


http://vertiginouspervicaciousness.blogspot.com/2010/05/fragments-2010.html


No comments:

Post a Comment