Wednesday, April 7, 2010

special moments

I photographed a wedding this weekend. It was nerve racking.

I learned that wedding photographers aren't kidding when they say lots of things can go wrong. Batteries can die right before special moments (resulting in changing them in super sonic speed) Numerous adjustments need to be made every 30 seconds when taking formal portraits during sunset. Cameras can randomly break. (RIP my Olympus)

However I finally had a chance to browse through the photos on my computer. Some need a few tweaks but as a whole, I think I was successful. My flash worked well and I managed to take pictures of everyone and everything. Without showing the identity of the Bride and Groom, I'm posting some of my favorites.













1 comment:

  1. These are all amazing! Love the last one and the shoes... I'm glad it worked out, you're such an art star.

    uh, your olympus really broke!!!? whattt.

    ReplyDelete