Thursday, August 12, 2010

Untitled



Do you ever make random lists? Unless it's a list of things to do (I usually misplace the list before I cross everything off) I'm not a big list maker. I was bit by a spider so I'm sitting here with my foot elevated, and since there's not much you can do with your foot elevated, I'm making a cheesy list about things I like. (This will be hard because I like everything)

white button down shirts
antiques
reading
surrealism - expressionism - de stijl - abstract expressionism - minimalism - conceptual art........ movements
puppies
walks (and failed attempts to jog) in prospect park
Bike rides
BBQs
Brunch
Lunch
Breakfast
Ice cream
beach weather
Man Ray
old houses
high heels
Royksopp - Junior
dance parties
experimental interactive art like Sherry's Fabric
When Gino makes dinner
puppies
backyard herb gardens
Stella
Every Ingmar Bergman film I have watched (except cries and whispers way to intense)


No comments:

Post a Comment